The FLIR Lepton® Thermal Camera Breakout Board is an easy-to-interface evaluation board to quickly connect the FLIR Lepton camera module to common platforms like RaspberryPi* or custom hardware. It provides onboard power supplies, generated from 3 – 5.5V, and a master clock. Local power supplies, the master clock, and the power-up sequence components can all be bypassed using a jumper. Lepton sold separately. *Raspberry Pi is a trademark of the Raspberry Pi Foundation. This product is not designed or qualified for production use.
Easy to Interface Evaluation Board
SIZE, WEIGHT AND POWER (SWAP)
Operating temperature 0°C to 55°C, input voltage: 3 V to 5.5 V, space-saving, (29.5 mm × 29.0 mm), works with all FLIR Lepton modules
EASE OF INTEGRATION
Faster time to market.
Designed for applications where SWaP, cost, and quality are critical.
- FLIR Lepton – Breakout Board v2.0 | Lepton 熱成像開發套件擴充板
- 注意：此套件不含 FLIR Lepton 相機模組，需另外購買。
- TECH NOTE: FLIR CAMERA ADJUSTMENTS – LWIR
- TECH NOTE: FLIR LEPTON SOFTWARE INTERFACE DESCRIPTION DOCUMENT
- Software Download: Lepton SDK and Documentation
- Datasheet: Lepton 3 & 3.5 Datasheet
- Lepton with Radiometry Quick Start Guide
- Datasheet: Lepton 2.5 Datasheet
- Tech Note: Lepton vs Lepton 3 App Note