Arduino MKR1000 WiFi (without headers) 開發板
The Arduino MKR1000 combines the functionality of the Zero and the Wi-Fi Shield. This is an ideal board for makers that want to design IoT projects with minimal previous experience in networking. It features the Atmel ATSAMW25 SoC that is part of the SmartConnect family of Atmel Wireless devices that are specifically designed for IoT projects and devices.
The ATSAMW25 is composed of three main blocks; The SAMD21 Cortex-M0+ 32-bit low power ARM MCU, the WINC1500 low power 2.4 GHz IEEE 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi, and the ECC508 CryptoAuthentication. The MKR1000 includes a Li-Po charging circuit that allows it to run on battery power or external 5V charging the Li-Po battery while running on external power, where switching sources is automatically done.
It has similar computation to the Zero board, rich set of I/O interfaces, low power Wi-Fi with a Cryptochip for secure communication and ease of use of the Arduino Software (IDE) for code development and programming, making all these features the preferred choice for IoT battery-powered projects in a compact form factor.
- SAMD21 Cortex – M0+ 32-bit low power ARM MCU
- 5V board power supply
- Supports Li-Po cell, 3.7V, 700mAh minimum
- 8 digital I/O pins
- 12 PWM pins
- 7 analog input pits (ADC 8/10/12 bit)
- 1 analog output pins (DAC 10-bit)
- 8 external interrupts
- 256 KB Flash memory
- 32 KB SRAM
- 32.768 kHz (RTC) / 48 MHz clock speed
- Type：Development Board
- Supported Device：ATSAMW25
- Supported Device Technology：802.11 Wireless LAN
- Typical Operating Frequency (MHz)：2400
- Interface Type：ADC/GPIO/I2C/SPI/UART
- Typical Operating Supply Voltage (V)：3.3/5