IQaudio DAC Pro 擴充板
IQaudio DAC Pro is our highest-fidelity audio output HAT. It uses the Texas Instruments PCM5242 DAC to deliver outstanding signal-to-noise ratio performance from a Raspberry Pi 1 Model B+, 2, 3, and 4, and supports balanced/differential output in parallel to phono/RCA line level output. It also includes a dedicated headphone amplifier.
IQaudio DAC Pro connects to the 40-pin GPIO header of Raspberry Pi 1 Model B+, Raspberry Pi 2, Raspberry Pi 3, or Raspberry Pi 4 with no need for soldering or external power.
DAC Pro exposes two 3-pin headers (P7/P9) used by the optional XLR board to provide differential/balanced output exposed by XLR sockets above Raspberry Pi’s USB/Ethernet ports.
P1: Analogue out (0-2V RMS). Carries GPIO27, MUTE signal (headphone detect), left and right audio, and left and right ground.
P6: Headphone socket signals. Pin 1: LEFT, pin 2: GROUND, pin 3: RIGHT, pin 4: GROUND, pin 5: DETECT
P7/9: Differential output (0-4V RMS). P7: LEFT, P9: RIGHT.
P10: Alternative 5V input, powering the Raspberry Pi in parallel.
- Raspberry Pi HAT (A+/B+/2/3/3B+/4) compliant accessory
- Pre-programmed EEPROM for auto configuration
- Full-HD audio – up to 24-bit/192kHz playback
- Integrated hardware volume control (via ALSA)
- Built in High quality audio headphone amplifier (TI TPA6133A)
- Class leading audio; 114db SNR, and -94db THD
- Audiophile TI Burr Brown 32-bit/384kHz DAC (TI PCM5242)
- Advanced ESD protection
- Digital I2S audio signals
- Raspberry Pi powered, no external power requirements
- Industry standard audio quality Phono/RCA connectors
- Balanced output exposed on PCB
- Built in mini DSP
- Full GPIO access with no soldering required