IQaudio DigiAMP+ 數位音效放大器擴展板
IQaudio DigiAMP+ uses the Texas Instruments TAS5756M PowerDAC to deliver direct connection to PASSIVE stereo speakers at up to 2x35wpc with variable output. Ideal for a Raspberry Pi-based hi-fi system.
IQaudio DigiAMP+ connects to the 40-pin GPIO header of Raspberry Pi 1 Model B+, Raspberry Pi 2, Raspberry Pi 3, or Raspberry Pi 4 with no need for soldering. DigiAMP+ must be powered from an external supply, and requires a 12-24V DC power source to its 5.5 mm x 2.5 mm barrel connector. The XP Power VEC65US19 power supply is recommended for use with DigiAMP+.
DigiAMP+ has been designed to provide power to the Raspberry Pi-plus-DigiAMP+ combination in parallel, delivering 5.1V @ 2.5A to your Raspberry Pi.
DO NOT APPLY POWER TO RASPBERRY Pi’S OWN POWER INPUT WHEN USING DigiAMP+.
The amplifier is by default muted at power on (mute LED lit). The mute state/LED is under software control (Raspberry Pi GPIO22).
P5: Alternative power input for hard-wired installations. POLARITY MUST BE OBSERVED!
P8: TAS5756m Internal GPIO1/2/3
- Standard 40-pin header (compatible with any 40-pin Raspberry Pi)
- Combined DAC + Amplifier
- 24-bit depth 192kHz (Full HD) audio
- 2x 35W output for external speakers
- Single 12-24V power supply for both the Pi and HAT
- Power and mute LEDs
- Barrel connector: 5.5mmx2.5mm, centre-positive
- Onboard EEPROM for auto-configuration
- No soldering required
- Terminal connectors and standoffs included
- Compatible with Volumio, Rune, Max2Play, MoodeAudio