樹莓派 Raspberry Pi Power Management & UPS HAT | 電源管理 UPS 擴充板
This product is designed to solve the problem of power supply, a persistent challenge for the majority of IoT projects. The uninterruptible HAT will manage sources between batteries and adapters intelligently, ensuring that your device always stays powered without letting your Pi hang up or reset switches seamlessly. RTC featured integrated MCU allows you to schedule and to have full control over the power on/off tasks remotely, timely, and securely. Extensive input range and options – solar included – will provide flexibility to choose the best power options to fit your device needs.
The Raspberry Pi needs to be always powered up on edge which is why the HAT will take care of your device, keeping it powered. You will have full control over its power! The true uninterruptible power supply for Raspberry Pi automatically switches between different power sources without causing a reset or failure on your board. A real-time clock(RTC) featured an onboard ARM® Cortex®-M0+ microcontroller lets you schedule power cycles and wake-up or soft shut down Raspberry Pi remotely. At power-sensitive applications, the device can be entered deep sleep modes and save battery. Dynamic power management means will share the load between the main source and the battery while protecting the circuit.
- True Uninterruptible Power Supply(UPS) battery rechargeable solution without Failing the Raspberry Pi.
- 3.9V to 21V Input Operating Voltage Range Supports Solar Panels.
- 18650 Li-on Separable Battery Holder (Compatible with unprotected flat top 18650 batteries).
- 1-cell 3.7V External Battery Input.
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi Universal Power Supplies.
- Onboard ARM® Cortex®-M0+ MCU manages scheduled power tasks, calendar events with Real-time Clock (RTC), graceful shutdown or wake-up, sleep mode controls.
- Parallel Charging up to 3 Amps while powering the system.
- Input, System and Battery current monitor.
- Control over current limits of batteries and sources with 50mA resolution.
- Battery protection circuit enhanced with integrated temperature sensors.
- Thermal Shutdown and Input, System, Battery Overvoltage Protection.
- Dynamic power management boost the system output from the battery if the needed power is more than the input supply provides.
- Supports external GPIO interrupts to wake up or enter deep-sleep modes.
- Only I2C pins used by the HAT.
- Onboard STEMMA QT/Qwiic/JST SH connector.
- Programmable user buttons and RGB LEDs.
- Smart Cooling FAN with Pulse Signal Feedback.
- Battery level indicator LEDs with charging/discharging status.
- Slot for Raspberry Pi Camera Cable.
- Optional Pogo Spring Pins for hardware shutdown or wake up.
- Cloud Sixfab Power Software to configure and monitor your devices remotely. (Optional)
- 1x Sixfab Power Management and UPS HAT
- 1x Cooling Fan
- 1x Aluminum Heatsink with Thermal Tape for Raspberry Pi
- 1x Battery Cable JST-SFH – 150mm
- 1x Qwiic Cable – 200mm
- 1x Female GPIO Stackable Header 2×20
- 1x Female Extra Tall GPIO Stackable Header 2×20
- 1x Pogo Pin
- 1x Mini Flat Head Screwdriver
- 6x Mounting screws (2 for Fan & 4 for HAT mounting)
- 2x Hex nut for Fan mount
- 2x Threaded Standoffs – 16mm
NOTE：18650 battery and Raspberry Pi is not included.
One of the biggest problems of remote projects is keeping the devices all-time-powered on the edge and knowledge of the power status. While stacking the UPS HAT with a battery solves the problem as standalone. The user can manage the UPS HAT via the Sixfab Power Management Platform remotely. The detailed battery and main power source diagnostics are available to ease the maintenance. An ultra-lightweight service agent works on the Raspberry Pi and communicates with the platform if you have an Internet connection via ethernet, Wi-Fi, or Cellular.
Power Software Features
- Charging status, Battery Percentage, and Health
- Main Power Source Plugged or Unplugged
- Input/Output Voltage Level and Current Consumption
- Temperatures of Raspberry Pi, HAT, and Battery Holder Board
- Cooling Fan Working Status and RPM
- Custom Time Graphs on the Dashboard
- Firmware of the microcontroller on the HAT and the service agent on the Raspberry Pi can be updated remotely
- Scheduling wake-up/shutdown time or routines
- Creating e-mail alarms when a parameter exceeds certain thresholds
- Battery capacity can be updated for a precise percentage calculation (2500mAh by default)
- Safe autonomous soft shutdown and maximum charging percentage limits of the battery can be changed (20%-80% by default)
- Temperature limit that starts the cooling fan can be updated (40°C / 104°F by default)
- LED color and animation of L1 RGB can be updated (Red-heartbeat by default)
- The timezone of UPS HAT can be selected for calendar events