樹莓派 Raspberry Pi Zero v1.3 開發板(未焊)
The Raspberry Pi Zero is half the size of a Model A+, with twice the utility. A tiny Raspberry Pi that’s affordable enough for any project!
- 1GHz single-core CPU
- 512MB RAM
- Mini HDMI port
- Micro USB OTG port
- Micro USB power
- HAT-compatible 40-pin header
- Composite video and reset headers
- CSI camera connector (v1.3 only)
Click here for more detailed information on the Raspberry Pi hardware.
End of life of the Raspberry Pi Zero is currently stated as being not before January 2022.
Beginners should start with the NOOBS (New Out Of Box Software) operating system installation manager, which gives the user a choice of operating system from the standard distributions.
SD cards with NOOBS pre-installed should be available from any of our global distributors and resellers.
Alternatively, you can download NOOBS here.
Raspbian is the recommended operating system for normal use on a Raspberry Pi.
Find help with installing Raspbian on your Pi in our online Getting started guide.
- Click here for basic examples to help you get started with some of the software available in Raspbian
- Click here for more detail on the Raspbian operating system
- Click here for information on some fundamental Linux usage and on commands for navigating the Raspberry Pi and managing its file system and users